1000/3000 Hour Maintenance Kit, Spin-On Filter, 7333719
If you are up to 1000/3000 hours on your skid steer or track loader, you are due for routine maintenance.
- A reliable and convenient one-step process
- Recommended maintenance parts based on your machines service hour intervals
- More economical than purchasing the individual components
- Sourced directly from the service manual
- Confidently maintain your equipment with the right parts at the right time
- List of recommended fluids and lubricants, as well as the fluid capacities
Check your cooling fan motor filter. The illustration shows the difference between the canister and spin-on filters. This kit includes the spin-on style filter. If you have a canister filter, choose maitenance kit (7295484).
Filters will vary depending on your machines engine. Click here to enter your serial number to get the correct maintenance kit.
|*7343102 supercedes 7012303||ENGINE OIL FILTER|
|*7400454 supercedes 7023589||FUEL FILTER W/SEPARATOR|
|7349796||HYDRAULIC OIL FILTER CANISTER COVER|
|7221934||INNER AIR FILTER|
|7349795||HYDRAULIC OIL FILTER|
|7286322||OUTER AIR FILTER|
|7319444||COOLING FAN MOTOR FILTER (SPIN-ON)|
*Due to engineering standards, you may have a part number that has been superceded by another part number. The new part number is a direct replacement.
Skid Steer Loaders: S630, S650
Track Loaders: T630, T650
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov