Synthetic Drive Motor Oil, 7024981
- Superb protection from micro pitting fatigue wear as well as high resistance to traditional scuffing wear reduces downtime and extends drive motor life compared to conventional oils.
- High viscosity index and outstanding extreme pressure (EP) properties makes the oil able to lubricate effectively in extreme temperatures and load conditions.
- Low traction oil reduces energy consumption and friction in low temperatures.
- Bobcat engineering approved for compact track loaders.
- 8 ounces
- Minimum order of 4. Order in increments of 4.
Regular drive motor oil changes every 500 hours are essential to prevent serious and costly damage. When changing drive motor fluid, be sure to allow adequate time to fully drain the drive motor before adding the oil. Bobcat Synthetic Drive Motor Oil offers the best protection available for your compact track loader. Off-the-shelf gear oils do not provide the same level of protection. Choose Genuine Bobcat Parts for all of your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
Loaders:864, T140, T180, T190, T200, T250, T300, T320, T550, T590, T630, T650, T750, T770, T870
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.