H-Pattern Rubber Track (450X84X53), 7028227
H Pattern rubber tracks are made using a combination of natural and synthetic rubbers with continuous cables and steel imbeds to maximize wear, and they are designed to give you maximum traction and ride comfort. Designed with a wider rolling area to ensure smooth performance with less vibration - even on worn rollers. Great multi-application track for general use in your compact track loader.
- Multi-application track for general use in your compact track loader.
- Tread never loses contact with the ground, ensuring a smooth ride.
- Recommended for general contractor work, land clearing, forestry, pool dig, concrete and road work, scrap yards, recycling yards, and agriculture.
- Tread design features a pyramid design; pattern widens as it wears
- Crack prevention pattern design which reduces cracking between lugs
- Not recommended for turf
- Free Shipping by truck freight
|Application||5 Stars = Excellent; 1 Star = Poor|
Conversion calculator: 1 inch = 25.4 mm
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov