Drive Motor Oil, 12 oz., 7270874
- The following track loaders use different drive motor oil than other Bobcat loaders: T450, T550, T590, and T595.
- Correct fluid level is critical to ensure proper lubrication and avoid seal failure.
- The operating range (11.7 to 12.7 oz) is narrow, and overfilling by as little as 0.5 oz can cause seal failure.
- The drive motor is designed with plugs on the outside for easy access for oil changes.
- Each bottle has the exact fill rate required for the drive motor to prevent overfilling or underfilling, both of which could damage the drive motor.
- 12 ounces
- Order in quantities of 12.
Regular drive motor oil changes every 500 hours are essential to prevent serious and costly damage. When changing drive motor fluid, be sure to allow adequate time to fully drain the drive motor before adding the oil. Choose Genuine Bobcat Parts for all of your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
Loaders: T450, T550, T590, T595, T630, T650
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.