All-Tier Fuel Treatment Additive, Winter Formula, 7295311
A multi-functional diesel fuel treatment product to improve diesel fuel quality and maintain maximum engine performance in today’s modern engines. The winter formula contains additional ingredients to help prevent fuel gelling, wax settling, and fuel filter plugging.
- 1 gallon bottle treats 400 gallons (1,514 L) of diesel fuel
- Lowers filter plugging by as much as 30°F
- Contains wax anti-settling agents to keep wax dispersed during extended engine shutdowns in cold climates
- Helps prevent fuel filter icing
- To be effective in lowering the temperature of fuel gelling and fuel filter plugging, winter formula must be added at least 15° F above the diesel fuel’s cloud point (if cloud point is unknown, above 25°F).
- Clean and prevent all types of injector deposits formed in High Pressure Common Rail Injection Systems maximizing horsepower and fuel economy.
- Prevent fuel soot and sludge formation extending filter, injector and fuel pump life.
- Increase Cetane up to 5 numbers for faster, smoother, more fuel efficient starting that minimizes electrical system wear and tear.
- Greatly enhance fuel lubricity to minimize wear on fuel pump and complete fuel system.
- Enhance thermal and oxidation stability increasing storage life of the diesel fuel.
- Enhance corrosion protection for the equipment’s fuel system and storage tank.
- Water dispersant to help safely remove water in equipment and storage tanks on a gradual basis.
- Effective for use in all diesel fuels including ULSD and B20 blends.
- Add to fuel tank before the fuel is added to support dispersing and complete mixing.
- Order in quantities of 4
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov