Heavy Duty Concrete Carbide Teeth, 6659946SD
- Best bit for hard concrete with large aggregate or steel rebar.
- For cutting into concrete and rock.
- Double angle tip for maximum impact strength.
- Bit does not have protective flange since concrete debris does not bind to the bit as easily as asphalt.
- Bit should be used in those applications where standard bits work their way out of the holders.
- Best used for planers, wheel saws, and trenchers.
See image above for visual reference.
Compatible with planer, wheel saw, and trencher attachments.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov