Blank Poly Cutting Edge, 74", 6988873
Need a quieter, less abrasive cutting edge? Polyurethane bucket edges are for use on light and medium duty applications where plowing surface damage is a concern. Cut the length of your bucket and drill holes to match the bucket holes. Easy to cut and drill with standard power tools.
- Recommended bolt hole sizes are 0.688" for the top-bore and 1.5" for the counter-bore.
- Grade 8 hex bolts are recommended to attach the edge to the bucket.
- 1/4" x 4" encased steel plate
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 74"
- 30° bevel on the leading edge
- Will fit 68" to 74" tractor buckets
Polyurethane is a superior choice to plastic, rubber and steel because it incorporates the characteristics of all three. Polyurethane is formulated to resist chemicals, water, shearing and tearing, impact, heat and cold, and many other elements that cause traditional parts to wear prematurely and eventually fail. Polyurethane has many advantages over both metal and rubber edges that include:
- Better abrasion characteristics than rubber and most metals
- Extremely resilient, therefore absorbing impact and conforming to the surface being plowed rather than damaging the surface
- Reduce driver fatigue and equipment wear by minimizing blade and equipment vibration
- Quiet in operation, making them ideal for use in residential areas and hospitals
Please note that polyurethane bucket edges are for use in a snow/wet environment, and are not designed to be used with down-pressure.
Parts can vary depending on your serial number. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
|Cutting Edge Length||74|
|Cutting Edge Type||bolt on|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov