Rear Camera Kit, 7329670
4.3” Color TFT LCD Display
- Mounts to any Bobcat M- or M2-Series loader
- LCD display with LED backlit screen
- Continuous view: works during forward and reverse motion of the machine
- Auto-on with ignition activation
- Brightness setting for day or night view: three manual dimming modes for increased ease of use in bright or dark conditions
- Manually adjust the color, contrast, brightness and tint
- IPx6 rated waterproof enclosure
- Anti-glare, scratch resistant protected screen
- Operating temperature range of -22°F to 176°F.
- 118-degree horizontal lens angle for wide viewing capabilities
- 89-degree vertical viewing angle for enhanced upward and downward viewing
- Low level light capabilities for usage in darker environments
- Heavy-duty, robust, stainless steel mounting hardware and a heat and impact resistant housing that is waterproof and dust proof
- IP69K rating: camera can withstand a high-pressure cleaning with water
- Shock and vibration resistant for usage in compact equipment applications including wind, dirt, rain, and rugged terrains
- Operating temperature of -40°F to 185°F.
Please note, the rear camera is not a substitute for proper work site management. The operator must be aware of their surroundings while operating and keeping bystanders out of the work area.
California Proposition 65: WARNING
View what's behind the machine with a rear camera kit for Bobcat M- and M2-Series loaders. Easy to use and install. The system is integrated with the machine for an automatic view and turns on with the machine ignition. When the machine is running, the system continuously shows the rear view. The camera’s internal heaters remove condensation, snow and ice. With multiple screen and camera settings to enhance the display image, the rear camera kit adds another option for viewing the rear of the machine. Installation Instructions for rear camera kit.
The display is mounted to the cab's upper cutouts. The camera is secured in a mount on the top center of the tailgate, the mount requires adding two 5/16th inch holes and one 13/16th hole in the tailgate. The harness is routed along the cab harness and main harness to the tailgate. It has one connector for the display at the right panel, one for the camera at the tailgate, and three connectors for power at the storage compartment located in the rear right of the cab: a 3 pin male connector which plugs into the cab harness accessory connector for power, a 3 pin female connector for other accessories to plug into for power if needed, and a connector with an in-line 5 amp fuse to protect the system.
Loaders: A770, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S595, S630, S650, S740, S750, S770, S850, T450, T550, T590, T595, T630, T650, T740, T750, T770, T870
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.