- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Questions
- Finding Parts
- Online Parts Catalog
- My Account Questions
- Order Questions
- Truck Freight Questions
- Security Questions
Can I return or exchange a part?
All items must be returned within 30 days in the original packaging, in new uninstalled condition and you must include a copy of your invoice. Returns and exchanges of parts purchased through www.bobcatparts.com can be made by filling out a short form. Once we review the order and determine that Bobcat is in error, we will provide a shipping label for you to use to ship it back. Once we receive the part, your credit card will be credited. If the issue is your error, you will be responsible for the shipping costs. View our return policy.
Can I return or exchange parts I purchased online at a Bobcat dealership?
Unfortunately, Bobcat Dealerships are unable to accept returns for online purchases at this time.
Can I return core from a remanufactured part I purchased online to a Bobcat dealership?
Unfortunately, Bobcat Dealerships are unable to accept core returns for online purchases at this time.
Where do you ship?
BobcatParts.com offers shipping to all 50 United States. We currently are unable to ship to anywhere outside of the US.
What do you charge for standard ground shipping?
FREE SHIPPING on parts shipped standard ground, including freight items.
When will I receive my part?
You will receive your part in 7-10 business days with standard ground shipping.
What if I need my part shipped faster?
You can choose Next-Day Air shipping and you will be required to pay a flat-rate fee.
How will my shipment arrive?
You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. (tracks, solid tires, and over-the-tire tracks) will arrive via truck freight shipment.
How do I search for my part?
You can search for parts in three different ways:
- Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner to search by part number, machine model, keyword, or phrase.
- Use the category finder in the left-hand margin or the parts drop-down menu at the top of the screen to find your part. Some part categories have additional filter options to help you narrow down your search to the part you need.
- Find the right part for your machine using the Online Parts Catalog. Unfortunately, we are currently offering a small selection of parts online and the part you need may not be available to purchase online. Please check the site often as we are continuously adding parts. Your feedback is appreciated and we welcome any suggestions for parts to make available on the site. Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT.
How do I use the Online Parts Catalog?
Clicking on Online Parts Catalog will open a new website in a new window. You will still be able to click back to BobcatParts.com. Once you enter the Online Parts Catalog, start by choosing Serial Number, Model Number or Product Type. We recommend having your product’s serial number available when looking up part information for your equipment. You can also click on the User Guide for help on using the Online Parts Catalog. If you have questions about model compatibility, email our customer service team at email@example.com or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT.
How do I know if the part fits my machine?
Use the Online Parts Catalog using your Model and Serial Number and navigate through the Table of Contents to find the right part for your machine. You can also check your original part to find the part number imprinted on the part. If you have questions about model compatibility, email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT.
How do I find my model number/info?
Refer to your machine’s owner manual for your machine’s make and model.
How do I view my account information?
Click on Sign In and fill your email and password under Registered Customer and click Sign In. This will take you to My Dashboard where you will see all of your current information.
How do I change my mailing address, email address, and/or password?
Once you Sign In and view My Dashboard, you can click Edit Address, Edit, or Change Password and enter your desired changes. Remember to click the Save button to save any changes.
How do I know my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email. Entering a valid email address is essential in receiving confirmation and being able to track your order.
How do I track my order?
Tracking your order is quick and easy using either of these two methods:
- Go to Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer. Once you are signed in you will have access to your account information. Click on My Orders and you see your order(s) listed. Click on View Order. You will see the details of your order including the tracking number. When you click on the tracking number, you’ll automatically go to the correct carrier website’s tracking page.
- Copy the tracking number from your confirmation email and paste it into the UPS or Freight Carrier website for an update.
Can I see my order history?
- If you set up an account when you placed your order, simply click on Sign In and fill in the fields under Registered Customer and click on My Orders to look up past orders. If you checked out as a guest, refer to the confirmation emails sent to you from previous orders.
What is Truck Freight?
If an item is 151 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
What if my item shipped via truck freight arrives damaged?
Please note 'Damaged' or “Short” and a brief description of the damage or shortage found on the delivery receipt and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. If you want a new product it is best to refuse the damaged one. If you follow this process we can get a new order going for you right away.
Freight drivers are in a hurry and if there are no signs of damage to the outside packaging, sometimes they will not let you open it up and look it over carefully. If the outside packaging looks good then you should be okay to sign for the freight and let the driver go. If the outside packaging has any signs of damage like creases, rips, tears, holes, punctures, crushed in, etc. and the driver won’t let you open it to inspect, make sure to note it on the delivery receipt and take photos if possible, and we've got you covered.
Why do I need to inspect the shipment?
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the freight is inspected before you sign the delivery receipt. By signing the receipt and accepting the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and all of its affiliates of any liability for damages that are not reported on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
If you discover damage after the freight driver leaves, email Bobcat Parts at email@example.com or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT within 48 hours so we can report it. We only have a few days to report damage that isn't reported on the delivery receipt and it is a lot harder to win the claim.
Is this site secure?
Your security is important to us. This site has been built using the most up-to-date technology and best practices to ensure the security of your data, including regular security patches.
Is my credit card information saved?
To protect your security, we do not save your credit card information after your purchase is made. You will be asked to re-enter your credit card information with each new order.