Outer Air Filter, 6666375
Todays high performance engines and tougher emissions standards demand higher-performing air intake systems. Cellulose media which is resin-treated and corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased air filtering surface and precise channels for better airflow, Primary Type, Radialseal style, evenly spaced pleats and radial design for optimum contaminant-holding capacity, closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting. For your convenience, this filter is included in the maintenance kit for your equipment.
- Bobcat outer air or primary engine filter, radial seal design, housed in a cylindrical air cleaner
- Resin-treated cellulose media corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased air filtering surface
- Precise channels for better airflow
- Evenly spaced pleats for optimum contaminant-holding capacity
- Closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting
- Replace every 500 hours
- Easy to install
Due to engineering standards, some parts are updated or changed and are assigned a new part number. Previous part number was 7383345. This part is the direct replacement.
Filters will vary depending on your serial number and your machines engine. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
Outer Diameter: 5.44 Inches (138.2 MM)
Inner Diameter: 3.20 Inches (81.3 MM)
Length: 12.67 Inches (321.8 MM)
All-Wheel Steer Loaders: A220, A300
Excavators:337, 341, 435, E42, E45, E50, E55, E85
Skid Steer Loaders: 863, 873, 883, S250, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590
Track Loaders: 864, T200, T550, T590
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov