Fuel Filter with Water Separator, 7400454
Bigger and better! This fuel filter is bigger with a new layer of media giving you improved water separation from fuel, which increases engine protection. Easy to service, no special tools needed - removing and replacing spin-on filters is hassle free. All fuel filter water separators come with a standard draining valve making routine maintenance clean, easy, and efficient.
You will not find another filter that removes the water and dust particles as completely as the Bobcat filter:
- Greater dust and contaminate capturing capacity at 4 micron at 99.8%
- Removal of 99.8% of the water from the fuel, exceeding engineering specifications
- More pleats
- Stronger, tear resistant media
- Built tough - more robust against media and canister failure
- Fuel filter water separator with a draining valve
- Improved protection for iT4/T4 engines
- Two worm drive clamps may be needed for installation (order separately) 42H72
- Maintenance Interval: 500 hours
- Bobcat recommends having a spare fuel filter for cold weather protection*
For first time use, some machines will need a new mounting bracket to accommodate the larger filter:
*With Tier 4 Engines, the process to remove sulfur raises the cloud point (CP) - the temperature where wax begins to drop out of fuel - which can contribute to fuel filter plugging. Because of this, it is good practice to have a spare fuel filter in cold weather.
Due to engineering standards, some parts are updated or changed and are assigned a new part number. Previous part number was 7023589. This part is the direct replacement.
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
All-Wheel Steer Loaders: A770
Excavators: E32, E35, E42, E45, E50, E55, E85
Loaders: S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S595, S630, S650, S740, S750, S770, S850
Track Loaders: T450, T550, T590, T595, T630, T650, T740, T750, T770, T870
Versahandlers: V519, V723
Work Machines: 5600, 5610
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov