Synthetic Drive Motor Oil, 7024981
- Superb protection from micro pitting fatigue wear as well as high resistance to traditional scuffing wear reduces downtime and extends drive motor life compared to conventional oils.
- High viscosity index and outstanding extreme pressure (EP) properties makes the oil able to lubricate effectively in extreme temperatures and load conditions.
- Low traction oil reduces energy consumption and friction in low temperatures.
- Bobcat engineering approved for compact track loaders.
- 8 ounces
- Drive motor fluid capacity is 6.1 fluid oz.
- Only ships by UPS Ground to the contiguous United States.
- Order in increments of 4.
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Regular drive motor oil changes every 500 hours are essential to prevent serious and costly damage. When changing drive motor fluid, be sure to allow adequate time to fully drain the drive motor before adding the oil. Bobcat Synthetic Drive Motor Oil offers the best protection available for your compact track loader. Off-the-shelf gear oils do not provide the same level of protection.
In the operation and maintenance manual, we advise to:
1. Park the loader so that the plug in the hydrostatic drive motor is at the bottom.
2. Remove the plug and let the oil drain from the drive motor.
3. Rotate the drive motor so the plug is at the top.
4. Add high performance synthetic oil (7024981) and fill until it runs out of the hole.
5. Clean the threads of the plug and drain hole.
6. Apply Loctite 243 to the plug threads.
7. Install and tighten the plug.
Choose Genuine Bobcat Parts for all of your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
Loaders:864, T140, T180, T190, T200, T250, T300, T320, T550, T590, T630, T650, T750, T770, T870
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.