Locking Fuel Cap, Green, 6661696
- Key-operated lock to protect the vehicle from theft and vandalism (keys included)
- Pressure relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system under normal operating conditions
- Vacuum relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system via the fill tube under normal operations
- "Lost Motion" feature permits the cap handle some freedom while maintaining a seal, which aids in the prevention of fuel tank leakage during a crash or impact
- "Breakaway groove" allows the cap to remain sealed and prevent fuel leakage during impact even if some of the cap has broken away
- Key included
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Replace an old, missing, or leaking gas cap with a new fuel cap. Made of sturdy and long-life materials, include all safety features and valving of the OEM cap. A "breakaway groove" allows the cap to remain sealed and prevent fuel leakage during impact. Choose Genuine Bobcat Parts for all of your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
Compact Tractors: CT120, CT225, CT230, CT235
Excavators: 220, 225, 231
Loaders: 440, 443, 450, 453, 463, 533, 543, 553, 631, 641, 643, 645, 653, 721, 741, 743, 751, 753, 763, 773, 7753, 825, 843, 853, 863, 864, 873, 883, 943, 953, 963, 1213, 1600, 2000, 2400, 2410, A220, A300, S100, S130, S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, S220, S250, S300, S330, S70, T110, T140, T180, T190, T200, T250, T300, T320
Telescopic Handlers: T2250, T2556, T2566, T35.105, T35.105L, T35.130, T35.130SLP, T35.140, T35100, T35100L, T35100SL, T35105, T35105L, T35120L, T35120SL, T35130, T35130SL, T35140, T3571, T3571L, T36.120SL, T36120SL, T40.180SLP, T40140, T40170, T40180, T41.140SLP, TL26.60, TL30.60, TL30.70, TL34.65HF, TL35.70, TL358, TL360, TL38.70HF, TL470, TL470HF
Versahandlers: V417, V518, V519, V638, V723, VR530C, VR638, VR723
Work Machines: 5600
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.