Outer Air Filter, 6666333
- Bobcat outer air or primary element, housed in a cylindrical air cleaner
- Resin-treated cellulose media corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased air filtering surface
- Precise channels for better airflow
- Evenly spaced pleats for optimum contaminant-holding capacity
- Closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting
- Replace every 1000 hours
- Easy to install
Filters will vary depending on your serial number and your machine’s engine. Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment.
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Today’s high performance engines and tougher emissions standards demand higher-performing air intake systems. Cellulose media which is resin-treated and corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased air filtering surface and precise channels for better airflow, Primary Type, Radialseal style, evenly spaced pleats and radial design for optimum contaminant-holding capacity, closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting. For your convenience, this filter is included in the maintenance kit for your equipment. Choose Genuine Bobcat parts for all of your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
463, 653, 751, 974, 975 S16, S18, S450, S510, S530
331, 334, 335, 337, 341, 430 E55W, E60, E62, E63, E80, E85
CT225, CT230, CT235, CT335, CT440, CT445, CT450