- Shipping Policy
- Truck Freight Policy
- Return and Refund Policy
- Core Returns Policy
- Warranty Policy
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Bobcat's web servers automatically collect usage information from you when you visit bobcatparts.com. Web Site usage information informs us about how our visitors use and navigate this Web Site. This information helps us give you the best possible experience. For each page that you visit on bobcatparts.com, we may collect and store the following information:
- the number of visits, including the date and time of access to bobcatparts.com;
- the URL address of the bobcatparts.com webpage visited;
- the length of time you stay on a webpage;
- your Internet Protocol address;
- name and contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
This data informs us about the number of visitors to this Web Site and the type of technology our visitors use.
To learn more about how to disable cookies in your browser, please visit https://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml.
Information Collected From You
Your Ability to Choose
The information collected from you helps us communicate with you to provide information, products, and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. Through your internet browser, you may have the option to reject this Web Site’s cookies and still use this Web Site. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email that you receive from us.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may combine the personal information that you provide us with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources (e.g. offline data or data obtained from third parties). The ways that we may use your information include:
- to respond to your specific inquiries;
- to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of bobcatparts.com;
- to provide you with information on products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis; and
- to give bobcatparts.com editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on bobcatparts.com.
We may also disclose information to respond to legal requirements or requests, enforce our policies, and protect the rights, property and safety of Bobcat. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third-parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Web Site user to legal liability. We may disclose your personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in activity that appears to us to be illegal, or that we believe may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose personal information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that the information in any way relates to that threat. In such events, we will disclose any information that is relevant and necessary to the investigation or to prevent injury or illegal activity.
In the event we are engaged in or contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, personal information may be disclosed to and would likely be acquired by the other business entity.
We care about the safety and privacy of children online, and we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the Internet. This Web Site is directed towards adults and we do not knowingly contact, market online to, or solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13.
Bobcat does not:
- knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 13;
- have actual knowledge that it is collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13; or
- have actual knowledge that it is collecting personal information directly from users of another website or online service directed to children under the age of 13.
If we are notified that information pertaining to a child under 13 was collected unintentionally or by fraud or by deception, then as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want notify us of our receipt of information by a child under the age of 13, then please do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights, pursuant to the CCPA. These CCPA rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the information below for a summary of your rights, how to exercise your rights and the information we require in order to respond to your requests. Please note that we may ask for certain information to verify the request in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Know – You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to delete personal information that we collect or maintain about you. To protect our customers’, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know or right to request deletion in accordance with applicable law.
To exercise your rights, please submit your request through one of the following means:
- By calling us at 1-844-926-2228.
- By emailing us at email@example.com.
- By mailing to us at 521 South 22nd St., Bismarck, ND 58504
Safeguarding Your Information
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password. If you believe that your password has been compromised for any reason, then you should immediately contact us and change your password.
Some of the pages on bobcatparts.com use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. When credit card information or other sensitive information is transmitted we use Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption.
Third Party Links
We use some social media tools and websites to interact with our customers. There may be links to these other websites on bobcatparts.com. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter, and various other social media sites from this Web Site. We have no control over these linked websites and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices that are independent of Bobcat. Some of these privacy policies are listed below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Additionally, certain social media websites and other websites may track your browsing activity across this Web Site as well as across other sites that you visit. We strongly encourage you to read the policies of any third party website when deciding whether or not to use it.
© 2020 Bobcat Company. All Rights Reserved.
BobcatParts.com offers shipping to all 50 United States. We currently are unable to ship to anywhere outside of the US.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 shipped standard ground, including freight items, to the contiguous United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded).
- You will receive your part in 7-10 business days with standard ground shipping.
- You can choose Next-Day Air, 2nd Day, or 3 Day Select. You will be required to pay a calculated shipping fee. The warehouse ships Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm CST. If you place your order after hours or on the weekend, your order will not ship until the next business day.
- You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. (tracks, solid tires, and over-the-tire tracks) will arrive via truck freight shipment.
If an item is 151 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
What if my item shipped via truck freight arrives damaged?
Please note 'Damaged' or “Short” and a brief description of the damage or shortage found on the delivery receipt. Bobcat will arrange for pick-up of the damaged product and ship out a new order right away.
Freight drivers are in a hurry and if there are no signs of damage to the outside packaging, sometimes they will not let you open it up and look it over carefully. If the outside packaging looks good then you should be okay to sign for the freight and let the driver go. If the outside packaging has any signs of damage like creases, rips, tears, holes, punctures, crushed in, etc. and the driver won’t let you open it to inspect, make sure to note it on the delivery receipt and take photos if possible, and we've got you covered.
Why do I need to inspect the shipment?
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the freight is inspected before you sign the delivery receipt. By signing the receipt and accepting the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and all of its affiliates of any liability for damages that are not reported on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
If you discover damage after the freight driver leaves, email Bobcat Parts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-926-2228 or 844-9-BOBCAT within 48 hours so we can report it. We only have a few days to report damage that isn't reported on the delivery receipt and it is a lot harder to win the claim.
Bobcat Company as owner of the Bobcat trademark supports a 30 day return policy. All items returned must be in the original packaging, in new uninstalled condition and you must include a copy of your invoice.
Returns and exchanges of parts purchased through www.bobcatparts.com can be made by filling out the Order and Return Form.
Credit will be issued to the original credit card used to purchase the item. If the incorrect order was an error by the customer, charges for shipping are non-refundable and return shipping fees may apply. If it was a Bobcat error, Bobcat will cover shipping expenses and issue full credit for the parts. For your protection, we recommend that you use Insured Parcel Post and that you keep all the shipping receipts. All regular freight returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price. All shipments must be prepaid, COD and freight collect shipments will be refused.
Bobcat Company is not responsible for returned merchandise lost in transit including if a shipment is refused. Bobcat recommends you do not refuse a shipment due to lack of trackability. A credit will be issued when Bobcat receives the part and verifies that its condition is acceptable.
Bobcat Company reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements. If these requirements are not met, parts will be either scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
Bobcat Dealers are unable to accept returns for online purchases.
If your part has core eligibility, please follow the instructions provided in the Bobcat Remanufactured Parts box or follow the directions below. Core is eligible for return for 365 days after the time of purchase. After 365 days, the core is not returnable. Bobcat Company will pay for shipping for core returned to our core facility.
Note the core deductions section in the document included in the Bobcat Remanufactured Parts box.
- Core deductions are applied for any defects in the core, which vary from part to part.
- These deductions are subtracted from your original core deposit. Prior to returning the core, refer to the deductions to understand the total value of your core.
To start the core return process:
- E-mail email@example.com with your Order Number. Your Order Number is in your confirmation email when you placed your order. If you created an account you can Sign In and click on My Orders in the left-hand margin to find your Order Number. If you are unable to locate your Order Number, please Contact Us.
- Upon confirming core eligibility of the Bobcat Reman part, Bobcat Company will email a shipping label to the email address you provide. Attach the label over the original shipping label.
- Ship all core components in the original Bobcat Remanufactured Parts box.
- If the part is greater than 150 pounds and truck freight is needed, the customer is responsible for loading the core.
- For shipments less than 150 pounds, the customer is responsible for bringing the package to UPS to ship. To find a location near you, visit www.UPS.com
- All freight/shipments costs for cores that are returnable shall be paid for by Bobcat Company.
Bobcat Company warrants to its customers that each new Bobcat part will be free from proven defects in material and workmanship with respect to (i) all parts except as otherwise specified herein for six (6) months or 1000 hours, whichever occurs first, (ii) the drive belt from the hydrostatic pump to the engine, for thirty six (36) months, (iii) Bobcat branded tracks and tires, for twelve (12) months on a prorated basis based on the remaining depth of the track or tire at the time any defect is discovered, (iv) auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers for six (6) months or 200 hours, whichever occurs first, (v) engines, starters, alternators, hydrostatic pumps, motors and remanufactured Bobcat parts for twelve (12) months or 1000 hours, whichever occurs first. The foregoing time periods shall all commence on the purchase date by the original buyer.
During the warranty period, the owner shall provide proof of purchase for warranty coverage. Bobcat Company may, at its option, require failed parts to be returned for analysis. The shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the part is deemed warrantable, credit will be given for shipping charges and the purchase price of the failed part. If the part is determined to be non-warrantable, the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges at Bobcat’s shipping rates.
Parts installed by a person or entity that is not an authorized Bobcat dealer exclude labor. Travel time of mechanics and transportation of the Bobcat product to the authorized Bobcat dealer for warranty work are the responsibility of the owner. The remedies provided in this warranty are exclusive.
This warranty does not cover replacement of scheduled service items such as oil, filters, tune-up parts, and other high-wear items. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from abuse, accidents, alterations, use of the Bobcat product with any accessory or attachment not approved by Bobcat Company, air flow obstructions, or failure to maintain or use the Bobcat product according to the instructions applicable to it.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OF TITLE. BOBCAT COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOBCAT COMPANY OR THE AUTHORIZED BOBCAT DEALER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF MACHINE USE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BOBCAT COMPANY OR THE AUTHORIZED BOBCAT DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BOBCAT COMPANY AND THE AUTHORIZED BOBCAT DEALERS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
© 2020 Bobcat Company. All Rights Reserved.