All Terrain Skid Steer Tire, 10 X 16.5, 7305712
Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires have a non-directional extra deep tread and a large footprint designed for a variety of severe applications. Very good traction for snow removal. Best tire for concrete and asphalt applications.
- Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires
- Non-directional extra deep tread
- Wide sidewall provides superior impact resistance
- Large footprint with massive lug-to- void ratio
- Zig-zag tread pattern for optimal traction and handling
- Use on mixed surfaces and severe applications
|Tire Size||10 x 16.5|
|Maximum Load (lbs. @ psi)||4700 @ 75|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||39/32"|
|Tire Weight||74 lbs.|
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Genuine Bobcat parts are engineered for your equipment for normal to severe applications. Choose Genuine Bobcat parts for all your maintenance and parts replacement needs.
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.