All Terrain Skid Steer Tire, 10 X 16.5, 7305712
Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires have a non-directional extra deep tread and a large footprint designed for a variety of severe applications. Very good traction for snow removal. Best tire for concrete and asphalt applications.
- Severe-Duty All-Terrain Tires
- Non-directional extra deep tread
- Wide sidewall provides superior impact resistance
- Large footprint with massive lug-to- void ratio
- Zig-zag tread pattern for optimal traction and handling
- Use on mixed surfaces and severe applications
|Tire Size||10 x 16.5|
|Maximum Load (lbs. @ psi)||4700 @ 75|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||39/32"|
|Tire Weight||74 lbs.|
Compatible with most brands of machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, New Holland, Volvo, and Yanmar. Verify specs and specific model compatibility prior to ordering.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov