Dirt Terrain Solid Tire, Left, 6988512
- Lower cost-per-hour than regular pneumatic or foam filled tires.
- Solid, 100% flat-proof tires with sidewalls designed to prevent cuts and cracks in aggressive terrain
- Designed for dirt terrain such as loose dirt, ground, sand, mud and snow
- Partially pneumatic design provides air-cushioned ride, reducing machine shock for driver comfort
- Deep lug treads provide improved traction and great shock absorption for machine longevity and driver comfort.
- Left Hand tire with rim included
- Free Ground Freight Shipping
|Outside Diameter x Tire Width||30" X 10"|
|Bolt Hole Distance Across||8"|
|Number of Bolt Holes||8|
|Rated Load||4840 lbs.|
|Tire Weight||197 lbs|
Choose the Dirt Terrain pattern for the ultimate off-road experience. It stabilizes the skid steer loader with plenty of tread grip, ensuring superior traction on any terrain. Used for jobs like lifting materials, demolition, ground or snow plowing, or grading.
Specific Applications: Suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow, or quarry & mining fields
Genuine Bobcat parts are engineered for your equipment for normal to severe applications. Choose Genuine Bobcat parts for all your maintenance and parts replacement needs.