Set of 4 Factory Take-off Tires and Rims, 7456865
Bobcat heavy-duty skid steer loader tires increase protection against punctures and cracks with extra thick sidewalls. They feature bead guards to shield against rim and sidewall punctures. The combination of superior, self-cleaning rubber and a high ply rating makes these tires ideal for rough, high-hour applications such as rental, construction, landscaping and industrial jobs.
This tire is a similar replacement to Bobcat Heavy Duty Tires 6729900, 6987705, and 7322705.
Standard rim with 8 bolt holes. Similar to 7247451.
- Set of 4 (two right and two left) 10 x 16.5 heavy duty tires (7331518) mounted on orange rims (7234460)
- Valve stems 1614765
- Nearly new factory take-off tires. Never used in a work environment
- Unique stepped lug design for easy clean out
- Durable sidewall and rim shield protector provide high resistance to flats and punctures
- Proven tread compound is wear-resistant to protect from chunking and separation
- One time offer while supplies lasts
- Bobcat branded
- Not available for purchase separately
- Serial number compatibility check will not apply
- Free Ground Shipping
Fits Skid Steer Loaders:
S130, S150, S160, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S595, S62, S64, S66
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov