EarthForce Over The Tire Rubber Pad Tracks, 10 Inch, 7281279EF
Over The Tire Tracks turn your skid steer loader into a compact track loader giving you the flexibility of getting more traction when you need it without buying an entire new machine. Rubber padded over-the-tire tracks are extremely versatile and allow you to maximize your traction without damaging surfaces like pavement or grass. They also provide excellent flotation and traction in muddy or slippery conditions. The high-wear rubber pads are replaceable and feature a layer of steel inside to keep your tires safe from punctures. Each set of tracks includes an installation kit. The kit includes track tightener tool, extra nuts and bolts, allen wrench, and 1/2" ratchet with required sockets.
- 1 set of two rubber padded tracks, 25 sections per side
- Maximize traction without damaging surfaces like pavement or grass
- Provide excellent flotation and traction in muddy or slippery conditions
- High-wear rubber pads are replaceable and feature a layer of steel inside to keep tires safe from punctures.
- Fits 10" tire
- Length: 182 inches
- Each link can be reduced by 3/4" to ensure correct fit
- Installation kit is included
- Free Shipping by truck freight
- EarthForce Branded
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov