Standard Sweeper Flat Brush, 6.4 x 21 3/8, 6648797
Standard poly bristles made from polypropylene resin provide better “flick action” for effective debris removal under normal sweeping conditions. The Inside Diameter [ID] X Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the correct size bristle for your broom.
- Inner Diameter: 6.4 inches
- Outer Diameter: 21 3/8 inches
- Flat bristles are designed to be placed on opposite ends of the broom or to fill space as needed.
- Use convoluted (wavy) bristle 6652802 in between the flat bristles for the best results.
- Price is for a single wafer / brush.
- Bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring.
- Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
48" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 25 wavy brushes
68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 31 wavy brushes
Industrial Broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 37 wavy brushes
60" sweeper with flat sections uses 33 straight / flat brushes
72" sweeper with flat section uses 40 straight / flat brushes
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Made with high quality material, brushes for Bobcat brooms offer more hours between changes and are great for sweeping asphalt, snow, gravel, mill grind, clay, mud, and other road debris.
Angle Broom and Sweeper