Black Poly and Wire Combo Sweeper Brush, 6.4 x 21 3/8, 7399762
Designed for more aggressive sweeping.
Poly and flexible spring steel wire layered together with an inner metal ring.
Combined benefits of both poly (sweeping action) and wire (cutting action)
Alternative to mixing poly and wire bristles on a broom.
Ideal for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand, and other debris.
No spacers required. The waved inner ring creates 2 inches of spacing per bristle.
Size: 6.4" [ID] x 21 3/8" [OD]
- 36" sweeper uses 17 wavy brushes
- 44"-48" sweeper uses 23 wavy brushes
- 54" sweeper uses 26 wavy brushes
- 60" sweeper uses 30 wavy brushes
- 72" sweeper uses 36 wavy brushes
- 48" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 25 wavy brushes
- 68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 31 wavy brushes
- Industrial Broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 37 wavy brushes
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Bobcat bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring. Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions. Application: Great for sweeping asphalt, clay, gravel, light snow, sand and other road debris. The Inside Diameter [ID] x Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the right size bristle for your broom.
Compatible with Sweeper and Angle Broom attachments.