Standard Sweeper Wavy Brush, 6.4 x 21 3/8, 6652802
Standard poly bristles made from polypropylene resin provide better flick action for effective debris removal under normal sweeping conditions. The Inside Diameter [ID] X Outside Diameter [OD] measurement will help you find the correct size bristle for your broom.
- Inner Diameter: 6.4 inches
- Outer Diameter: 21 3/8 inches
- Convoluted (wavy) bristles are designed for use in between flat bristles for the best results.
- Use flat bristles 6648797 on opposite ends of the broom for stability.
- Price is for a single wafer / brush.
- Bristles are made of polypropylene with an inner metal ring.
- Non-corrosive material suitable for all weather conditions.
36" sweeper uses 17 wavy brushes
44"-48" sweeper uses 23 wavy brushes
54" sweeper uses 26 wavy brushes
60" sweeper uses 30 wavy brushes
72" sweeper uses 36 wavy brushes
48" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 25 wavy brushes
68" angle broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 31 wavy brushes
Industrial Broom uses 2 straight / flat brushes and 37 wavy brushes
California Proposition 65: WARNING
Made with high quality material, brushes for Bobcat brooms offer more hours between changes and are great for sweeping asphalt, snow, gravel, mill grind, clay, mud, and other road debris.
Angle Brooms and Sweepers