Loader Radio Remote Control Operator Training Course, 6986516
Bobcat® loader radio remote control operator training course provides instruction on the rules and practices for safe operation. It is NOT designed to license or certify operators as skilled or factory authorized operators.
After participating in the course, trainees will be able to:
- Explain why the environment of use and machine application is an important factor for safe, efficient and productive operation.
- Explain how to use the Radio Remote Control System to efficiently and safely operate a Bobcat® loader equipped with Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC) or a Bobcat All-Wheel Steer (AWS) loader.
- Discuss how operation of the Remote Control Transmitter affects loader steering, braking and overall stability.
- Explain the difference between Tipping Load and Rated Operating Capacity (ROC).
- Discuss how different ground conditions, speed and slopes can affect the stability and traction capabilities of a Bobcat® loader.
- Identify the controls on the loader and the Radio Remote Control Transmitter, Control Mode Selector / E-Stop Box and their functions
- Identify the loader’s and the Radio Remote Control System’s safety features and explain their importance.
- Explain the steps of safe entry and exit
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov