Service Operator Training Course, 7297250
This course is designed to expose trainees to safe and efficient service and maintenance procedures for Bobcat skid-steer loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and Toolcat™ utility work machines. It is NOT designed to qualify trainees as skilled or trained service technicians. Highlights of the course include:
- The importance of reading and following all instructions and workplace rules.
- Basic hydraulic fundamentals and proper hydraulic system maintenance and service procedures.
- Proper way to engage and disengage an approved lift arm support.
- Equipment components and safety features.
- How the operator controls and steering levers work.
- How to get on and off the equipment safely.
- Proper methods for transporting equipment.
- Correct way to check equipment’s service history and inspect it when it comes time for service.
Kit includes DVD, 5 handbooks, 5 course attendance certificates, 5 participation cards, safety manual, and administrator's guide.
Not Available in Spanish
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov