UTV Operator Training Course, 6990730
Bobcat® utility vehicle operator training course gives instuction on rules and practices for safe operation. It is NOT designed to license or certify operators as skilled or factory authorized operators.
The kit includes:
- Five handbooks
- Five course attendance certificates
- Five participation cards
- Administrator’s guide
After participating in the course, trainees will be able to:
- Discuss the features and important characteristics of the utility vehicle.
- Explain vehicle rated capacity, maximum occupant capacity, maximum cargo box load, maximum trailer tongue weight, and total rated capacity.
- Explain important issues of hauling loads in the cargo box or on the attachment arm (if equipped). Explain important issues of towing equipment with the utility vehicle.
- Explain the importance of using the seat belt for operator and passengers restraint and never to carry riders on the vehicle.
- Identify the controls and their functions. Identify the vehicle’s safety features and explain their importance.
- Explain the steps of safe entry and exit.
- Know the fundamentals of safe and efficient maneuvering, traveling, and working with the attachment, cargo box, and trailer.
- Explain the proper method for transporting the utility vehicle.
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov